quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2019

Lazy Day



Lazy Day © 2018 Tulio Fuzato Crazy Sound Records BraziL.
On SLIDE: my ART, my pictures, my guitar and me playing all instruments
NOTE: A non-complete theme due to a crash in my M-AUDIO so I ended up recording with a not-so-good Behringer interface. 
Missed the orchestration next to the flute, but will be done at another opportunity!
It's more a reminder of the arrangement than a song itself!
watch also: The amputee drummer. A history of overcoming challenges through Music - ACCESS - http://youtu.be/xwOsLCpAnwI
TULIO FUZATO used:
win 7
pro-tools SE
audacity
M-audio
Behringer Uphoria UM-2
Fender Squier
Yamaha Synth E-423 keyboard arranger
CSR monitor
Phillips headphones
Di Giorgio Classic Nylon 6 strings accoustic
Meteoro amplification
LL audio
Roland Gaia SH-1
see you on facebook, instagram etc ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário